Why Take the Course
- Earn up to a 5%-10% annual discount* depending on the state, on your MetLife Auto & Home auto insurance, which could last up to three years
- You and your family could learn life-saving driver improvement skills that could help you be safer drivers
- A fun, engaging program offered by National Safety Council, which pioneered the nation’s first defensive driving program and has, during the past 50 years, trained over 70 million drivers
- Course completion is automatically reported to MetLife Auto & Home
- NSC has deeply discounted this program in order to help MetLife Auto & Home customers save money
To Qualify for the MetLife Auto & Home Driver Improvement Course Discount
- You need to have a current auto insurance policy with MetLife Auto & Home
- You must be a licensed driver for at least two full-years
- Confirm that MetLife Auto & Home currently offers the discount for completing and passing an approved course, such as this 90-minute course.
- You must successfully complete this course with a score of 80% or higher
*Discounts vary from state to state depending on state law or standard filing limitations.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR POLICY, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL METLIFE AUTO & HOME AGENT OR METLIFE AUTO & HOME DIRECTLY